- Review for the following type of applications/projects: Site plans, subdivisions, and special permits.
- Submittal of an advisory opinion to the Zoning Board of Appeals for variances, when required or requested.
- Submittal of an advisory opinion the Village Board for proposed amendments to the zoning Law, when required or requested.
- Serve as the Historic Review Board to evaluate the historic and architectural compatibility of all regulated activities within the Historic Overlay District.
- The Planning Board shall act in strict accordance with the procedures specified by the Zoning Law.
- All applications shall be made in writing on forms prescribed by the Village.
- Planning Board decisions shall be made by resolution and contain a record of findings in the case.