Planning & Zoning
- Site Plan review and approval.
- Submittal of an advisory opinion to the Zoning Board of Appeals for use in variances.
- Submittal of an advisory opinion to the Village Board for proposed amendments to the Zoning Law.
- The Planning Board Shall act in strict accordance with the procedure specified by the Zoning Law.
- All applications made shall be made in writing on forms prescribed by the village.
- Every decision of the Planning Board shall be made by Resolution which shall contain a full record of findings in the case.
- The Planning Board shall act as the Historic Review Board for the purpose of the Zoning regulations.