Now Hiring

What type of work needs a zoning permit?

Permits are required for the construction, enlargement, demolition of any structure or for a change of use of a property within the Village.  A “structure” essentially is anything constructed and attached to or on-top of the ground.  This can be a building, shed, pool, wall/fence etc. 

Structures and uses within the Historic Overlay District carry some additional requirements for a permit and review.  Essentially any exterior change will require Historic Review to make sure the work is compatible with the structure and surrounding structures within the district.

Zoning Applications are available from the Village office or click here.

Close window