Now Hiring

What paperwork is needed for zoning application in the Historic Overlay District?

In addition to the standard Zoning Permit Application a NYS Long-form SEQR (State Environmental Quality Review) form (Part 1) is required. Additional materials like elevations, catalog cuts of materials used are advised and may be required. Zoning Applications are available from the Village office or Click here.


Close window