Copies of the Tax bills are available at the Jefferson County Website-  Click here

How do I start a business in the village?

To file for a DBA, please contact the Jefferson County Clerk.

For more information on how to start your business, or questions about obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN), please visit the Small Business Development Center.

Close window