Includes the Counties: Jefferson,
Including The City Of Watertown Wednesday...Snow in the morning, then scattered snow showers in the afternoon. Additional accumulation 3 to 5 inches. Windy and much colder with highs ranging from 10 to 15 inland to 15 to 20 along the lake Ontario shore. Northwest winds 20 to 30 mph, becoming west. Chance of snow 100 percent. Thursday...Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Cold with highs ranging from 10 to 15 inland to 15 to 20 along the lake Ontario shore. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday...Snow showers likely. Highs 20 to 25. Chance of snow 70 percent. Saturday...Snow showers likely. Highs in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Sunday...Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s. Monday...Snow showers likely. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Tuesday...Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s.
112 North Broad Street
PO Box 335
Phone: (315) 646-3548
Fax: (315) 646-1201
Website Disclaimer: The information contained in the Village of Sackets Harbor's Official Website is to provide assistance in learning about the services provided by the Village of Sackets Harbor. For complete, accurate and timely information, please contact the appropriate department by phone or by email. This web site is prepared and maintained by the Village of Sackets Harbor. The information contained in this site was valid at the time of posting. The Village of Sackets Harbor assumes no liability for damages incurred directly or indirectly as a result of errors, omissions or discrepancies. Moreover, the Village of Sackets Harbor is not responsible for the content nor endorses any site which has a link from this page.