Village Of Sackets Harbor
 Permits & Licenses Info 

Special Event Permit

Where to Apply:

For information on available dates - please call the Director of the Visitor Center - Gail Gorgen - 315-646-2321

Call the Village Clerk for information regarding fees and insurance - 315-646-3548


General Liability Insurance is required for all private events held at the Bandstand or on the Visitor Center Lawn.  Product Liability Insurance will be required if food or drink are served or sold.  If staff is hired for the event, Worker's Compensation Insurance is required.


Fees will vary depending on the size of the event.


Please see the Special Event Permit file link below. 



Special Event Permit (PDF - 151.4 KB)