1. Approve or deny zoning permits.
2. Scale and interpret district boundries on Zoning Maps.
3. Refer appropriate appeal matters to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
4. Revoke zoning permit where there is false, missleading or insufficient information. Revoke a zoning permit where the applicant has not done what was proposed on the application.
5. Issue stop work orders for noncompliance with the Zoning Law.
6. Maintain accurate files in the Village Office of all recorded building permits, appeals, violations, certificates of occupancy and other administrative duties relating to the Zoning Law.